This hat is made from Panama, a weave of ” paja-toquilla ” threads obtained from the Carludovica Palmata of Ecuador. The processing, carried out entirely by hand, is an important element of Ecuador’s cultural heritage. These ancient production techniques have been recognized as an Intangible World Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
This hat is in “Panama Brisa” a weave generated by simple threads that gives the garment lightness and airiness. The hat is handcrafted in Salento through the processing of the shapeless semi-finished product from Ecuador.
- Medium Wing Drop Hat
- Material: 100% Straw from Ecuador
- Panama Brisa weave
- Colour: Chocolate
- Dark blue grosgrain belt
- D logo made of gold colour brass
- Weave of “paja-toquilla” threads obtained from the leaves of the Carludovica palmata
- Weave that gives lightness and airiness to the garment
- Made in Italy
Costs calculated at checkout
7 working days
The first return is free, whereas the following are at the customer’s expense.
For assistance, please contact Customer Care at [email protected].
Best Quality Guarantee
In addition to the 30 days guarantee for return required by the European law, in case of damaged products or due to manufacturing defects, Barròco provides an extra 1-year quality guarantee on all our products. We trust in the quality of our products because:
– All our products and production processes have been inspected by our personnel
– All fabrics and leathers are certified and comes from Italy
– All our Artisans are worldwide known for their quality products and most of them are at their third or fourth generation
Best Price Guarantee
If you find a better price of the same product and manufacturer elsewhere we will match it.