This hat is made from Panama, a weave of ” paja-toquilla ” threads obtained from the Carludovica Palmata of Ecuador. The processing, carried out entirely by hand, is an important element of Ecuador’s cultural heritage. These ancient production techniques have been recognized as an Intangible World Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
The # 3 degree of weaving of this hat, made in Salento by expert craftsmen, is called Panama Brisa. This garment has holes on the circumference of the head positioned immediately above the belt thanks to which it is very airy, fresh and bright. Due to the presence of these small holes, the semi-finished product is called “Panama Brisa Semicalado”.
- Medium Wing Drop Hat
- Material: 100% Straw from Ecuador
- Weaving grade # 3 Panama Brisa Brisa Semicalado
- Colour: brown
- Striped grosgrain belt in steel, aqua and taupe colours
- D logo made of gold colour brass
- Weave of “paja-toquilla” threads obtained from the leaves of the Carludovica palmata
- Weave that gives lightness and airiness to the garment
- Made in Italy
Costs calculated at checkout
7 working days
The first return is free, whereas the following are at the customer’s expense.
For assistance, please contact Customer Care at [email protected].
Best Quality Guarantee
In addition to the 30 days guarantee for return required by the European law, in case of damaged products or due to manufacturing defects, Barròco provides an extra 1-year quality guarantee on all our products. We trust in the quality of our products because:
– All our products and production processes have been inspected by our personnel
– All fabrics and leathers are certified and comes from Italy
– All our Artisans are worldwide known for their quality products and most of them are at their third or fourth generation
Best Price Guarantee
If you find a better price of the same product and manufacturer elsewhere we will match it.