This hat is made from cellulose fiber, weaves called “papier”. Very often the cellulose fibers for weaving are obtained from the recycling of paper, suitably bleached, treated and dyed to create soft and elastic weaves. It is a particularly elastic and resistant material, so this hat can be handled without particular attention and care.
To form the hat’s bell, the fibers are first dyed and then hand-woven to create contrasting designs. Subsequently, the raw material thus obtained is processed with the sole aid of water steam and heat, with a double ironing. The belt that garnishes this hat is very special and customizable. We offer separately, included in the price, a cotton belt with the construction of an “obi” in three different patterns, floral and striped.
- Papier hat
- Material: Cellulose Fiber
- Natural colour
- Dyed denim tie in a deep indigo color
- Classic D logo in pure pale gold colour brass
- Included in the price: a cotton belt with the construction of an “obi” in three different floral and striped patterns
- Made in Italy
Costs calculated at checkout
7 working days
The first return is free, whereas the following are at the customer’s expense.
For assistance, please contact Customer Care at [email protected].
Best Quality Guarantee
In addition to the 30 days guarantee for return required by the European law, in case of damaged products or due to manufacturing defects, Barròco provides an extra 1-year quality guarantee on all our products. We trust in the quality of our products because:
– All our products and production processes have been inspected by our personnel
– All fabrics and leathers are certified and comes from Italy
– All our Artisans are worldwide known for their quality products and most of them are at their third or fourth generation
Best Price Guarantee
If you find a better price of the same product and manufacturer elsewhere we will match it.