This hat is made from Panama, a weave of ” paja-toquilla ” threads obtained from the Carludovica Palmata of Ecuador. The processing, carried out entirely by hand, is an important element of Ecuador’s cultural heritage. These ancient production techniques have been recognized as an Intangible World Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
This garment is made of Panama Fine, or a grade 20 Panama Cuenca and has the traditional herringbone weave, which gives the hat a peculiar hold, elasticity and refinement.
Grade 20 is a very fine weave that is obtained by weaving the threads 2 by 2.
- Small Wing Drop Hat
- Material: 100% Straw from Ecuador
- Panama Fine weave
- White colour
- Belt in grosgrain and silk in navy, anthracite and cream colours
- D logo made of gold colour brass
- Weave of “paja-toquilla” threads obtained from the leaves of the Carludovica palmata
- Weave that gives lightness and airiness to the garment
- Made in Italy
Costs calculated at checkout
7 working days
The first return is free, whereas the following are at the customer’s expense.
For assistance, please contact Customer Care at [email protected].
Best Quality Guarantee
In addition to the 30 days guarantee for return required by the European law, in case of damaged products or due to manufacturing defects, Barròco provides an extra 1-year quality guarantee on all our products. We trust in the quality of our products because:
– All our products and production processes have been inspected by our personnel
– All fabrics and leathers are certified and comes from Italy
– All our Artisans are worldwide known for their quality products and most of them are at their third or fourth generation
Best Price Guarantee
If you find a better price of the same product and manufacturer elsewhere we will match it.