This hat is made from an Oriental Panama weave. It is a raw straw, obtained from the leaves of a palm very similar to the Raffia that grows in eastern Asian areas. Its processing is perfectly identical to that of Ecuadorian Panama, from drying to braiding.
The material is worked only with the help of water steam and heat and it is pulled by hand on wooden forms.
- Medium Wing Fedora Hat
- Material: 100% Eastern Panama
- Natural color
- Cotton and viscose grosgrain belt in royal blue, sand and mustard
- Golden brass D logo
- Made in Italy
Costs calculated at checkout
7 working days
The first return is free, whereas the following are at the customer’s expense.
For assistance, please contact Customer Care at [email protected].
Best Quality Guarantee
In addition to the 30 days guarantee for return required by the European law, in case of damaged products or due to manufacturing defects, Barròco provides an extra 1-year quality guarantee on all our products. We trust in the quality of our products because:
– All our products and production processes have been inspected by our personnel
– All fabrics and leathers are certified and comes from Italy
– All our Artisans are worldwide known for their quality products and most of them are at their third or fourth generation
Best Price Guarantee
If you find a better price of the same product and manufacturer elsewhere we will match it.