Natural-colored leather suede safari Jacket
This safari jacket – designed and built by Atacama – embodies a commanding yet simple silhouette thanks to its symmetrical cut. It has been enriched with four front pockets, a suede weist belt, barrel cuffs and horn buttons. Made sartorially by Italian artisans, with processing techniques handed down from generation to generation.
- Safari goatskin suede jacket
- Four frontal pockets
- Detachable waist belt
- Barrel cuffs
- Horn Buttons
- Inner Lining: 100% Silk
- Perfect sartorial summer choice
- Handcrafted in Italy
This product will be crafted by artisans exclusively for you. Don’t worry for the measurements, our customer service will help you.
Shipping calculated at checkout
Shipping: 10 working days
The first Return Request is free, the following are at your expense.
For further requests you can contact our Customer Care at [email protected].
Best Quality Guarantee
In addition to the 30 days guarantee for return required by the European law, in case of damaged products or due to manufacturing defects, Barròco provides an extra 1-year quality guarantee on all our products. We trust in the quality of our products because:
– All our products and production processes have been inspected by our personnel
– All fabrics and leathers are certified and comes from Italy
– All our Artisans are worldwide known for their quality products and most of them are at their third or fourth generation
Best Price Guarantee
If you find a better price of the same product and manufacturer elsewhere we will match it.