Camiceria Ambrosiana has its roots in the late XIX century, in Brescia, where Mr. Arici set up his own craft-shirt shop. Its history is made by passion and success, handed down from father to son, resisting until today and preserving its antique techniques.
Camiceria Ambrosiana crossed the word and dressed up illustrious men as King Victor Emmanuel II of Italy and Nicolò Paganini. It arrived at Casablanca, where Luigi and Alfredo opened their men shirt shop, passing through the via Sirtori shop and that of via Soncino, where Luisa and Luigi crafted their tailored shirts in 1954. Today, Franca and his son Alessandro Agostini open the door of the workshop in Sirtori street. Alessandro and Franca still treasured the antique sartorial traditions if their great-grandfather and grandfather. Infact, they baste, cut and sew as Nonno Luigi and they are the same way scrupulous with the textile choice as well as with washing.